High-efficiency transparent photovoltaic modules to 36 cells containing polycrystalline silica with a maximum output of 160 Wp, also come with an optional frame. Due to their varied grades of transparency (from 39%) offer a high level of functionality while still allowing the passage of vibrant rays of light. The primary applications of this type of product are: greenhouses, rooftops, parking garages, ceilings and building facades.
- Power Range: 145Wp - 150Wp - 155Wp - 160Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +4,99 Wp
- Transparency: from 39%
- Backsheet color: Transparent
- Thermal Characteristics: NMOT 45,9°C
- Frame: aluminium, height 35 mm
- Glass: thickness 3,2 mm
- Cell: 36 cells 5BB Polycrystalline, Standard color
- Type of protection: IP65
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 12 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives. VGS adheres to the regulations regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.