VGS’s Series 400PV High Power Monocrystalline photovoltaic panels come complete with high-efficiency silica monocrystalline cells with an anti-reflective coating. The 108-cell "half cut" module currently achieves a maximum output of 410 Wp.
- Power Range: 400Wp - 410Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +3Wp
- Reduced weight: optimization of raw materials
- Thermal Characteristics: NOCT 45°C
- Frame: Anodised aluminium, height 30 mm
- Glass: Anti-glare tempered glass, thickness 3,2 mm
- Cell: 180 cells 10BB "half cut" Monocrystalline, Black color
- Type of protection: IP68
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 12 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
Complete data sheet ---> - Installation Manual
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives. VGS adheres to the regulations regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.