The Solrif® integration system transforms a standard frameless photovoltaic module into a solar tile, thus replacing the classic terracotta tile covering of pitched roofs..
Through the application of a patented sub-structure, the modules, with this frame system, optimally replicate the classic roof covering, making it active!
Benefits from the application of the Solrif system:
- Completely aesthetically integrated system, even in complicated architectural situations;
- Reliability and quality thanks to the excellent watertightness through the roof tile style overlap;
- Simplicity of application thanks to the modular system, which allows you to replace damaged modules individually, and to the floating installation system;
- It forms a watertight layer that makes the roof waterproof, protecting the cables of the photovoltaic modules by preventing the accumulation of dirt under them;
- Rear ventilation of the modules guaranteed;
- Ideal for roof applications from 10° to 70° slope.