High-efficiency transparent photovoltaic modules to 60 cells containing polycrystalline silica with a maximum output of 280 Wp, also come with an optional frame. Due to their varied grades of transparency (12%) offer a high level of functionality while still allowing the passage of vibrant rays of light. The primary applications of this type of product are: greenhouses, rooftops, parking garages, ceilings and building facades.
- Power Range: 250Wp - 255Wp - 260Wp - 265Wp - 270Wp - 275Wp - 280Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +4,99 Wp
- Transparency: 12%
- Backsheet color: Transparent
- Thermal Characteristics: NOCT 45°C
- Glass: thickness 3,2 mm (4,0 mm)
- Cell: 60 cells 5BB Polycrystalline, Standard color
- Type of protection: IP65
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 12 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
Complete data sheet ---> - Installation Manual
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives. VGS adheres to the regulations regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.